Re: [IPp] The BEST PUMP!!!

FYI... The Deltec has the vibrate feature.  It also has a 300 unit
cartridge.  I would love to see 0.025 basals... the Deltec currently
increments in 0.05.  According to Deltec, the new upgrade (due out in
January?) will allow a correction factor up to 400 instead of 200 and
will allow carb factors up to 200  instead of 50 (I believe).  It will
also make it so you cannot turn off / suspend the pump without the code
when you are using the lock out feature.

As Shelley said, the more pump companies, the better.  The competition
will help improve the product more rapidly.  The same is true for related
products, such as infusion sets.  We are excited to try the new patch due
out in January.

-Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03),
             Alicia 2, and Carlos 5 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT