[IPp] The BEST PUMP!!!

George -

 Deltec Cozmo does all (except .025 basal - which would be very helpful for my
son - & I don't know about the vibrate feature because Joshua's is on loud
audio). The Animas IR1200 has a 200 unit cartridge, which is a consideration for
some (not my son, he uses 10u/day).

 Personally I'm glad the pump companies are now competing, it benefits all

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com