Re: [IPp] Re: low numbers and not feeling well

She did get the flu shot and because I am in healthcare I also got it.  Did
you have to fight with your insurance to get the flu shot for all your
family?

Thanks
Mag Browne-McManus, RN
Nurse Manager,  Department of Radiology,
University of California,
Davis Health System
(916) 703-2209
Pager (916) 762-4186
Fax (916) 703-2258

  email @ redacted
  Sent by: To: email @ redacted
  email @ redacted cc:
  umpers.org Subject: [IPp] Re: low numbers and not feeling well
  11/12/2003 11:21 AM
  Please respond to
  Parents-of-Pumpers

In a message dated 11/11/2003 6:10:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,