[IPp] Re: low numbers and not feeling well

In a message dated 11/11/2003 6:10:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
My daughter is just getting over a really bad stomach bug, but she had
vomiting and diarrhea.  It was a nightmare trying to adjust her insulin not
knowing whether or not she would be sick.  After she received IV fluids
last week her pediatrician had not heard of any bug except the usual
cold/flu stuff.  Hope your little one gets over this
Do you get Flu shots??  My daughter has gotten them since she was diagnosed
at 4 years old, she is now 12.  I must say she hasn't had the flu maybe but
 once or twice since then. Actually the whole family gets one since our
covers it.

mom to Stephanie, diagnosed at 4, pumping since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."