[IPp] The BEST PUMP!!!

 When this pump is released (it has already gotten FDA approval) this will be
smallest full feature pump with the LARGEST Display, 2.9" X 2.0" X 0.76" and a
screen of 992 sq. mm.    I think the BIGGEST advancement for it though will be
the basal adjustment of 0.025.   If 0.6 an hour basal is too low and 0.65 an
hour is too high, then how about 0.625?  This will not only be fantastic for
kids, but for everyone who is insulin sensitive!   And if you are older like
myself, you might appreciate the volume control for alarms AND the vibrate

If you are forgetful about testing, there are reminder alarms.  And if you are
bad with math there is a Carb Calculator, a BG Bolus Calculator and an Insulin
on Board calculator.  3.25 ounces, battery life of 8 to 12 weeks and of course
it still is waterproof AND immune to ESD: (meets the requirements of IEC60601-1
as modified by IEC606001-2-24)  Non- Volatile Ram,  History of prime, suspend,
 bolus, daily totals, alarms and basal records. PC Compatible with a link via an
IR Port.

AND it uses Standard Luer Lock Sets.   I know what MY next Pump will be.  The