[IPp] low numbers and not feeling well

<<Has anyone's child ever had what appeared to be some kind of virus,
nauseus, decreased appetite, but no fever and not vomitting) with low

It seems that different illnesses can do different things to bgs.  Claire is
lucky and very rarely gets sick.  But the times when she had a fever, her
bgs usually went sky-high.  However, she was sick for over two weeks in June
2002 and her bgs. were low the entire time. There was no nausea or vomiting,
just rash and fever.   Because she was home and I was watching her pretty
carefully, I didn't have to worry about the lows too much.  (After all the
years of highs, they were nice to see!)  You might just want to lower the
basals for awhile while you watch what is happening.  Good luck.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9