No Subject

This site helps us figure out what residual insulin there is.
There is a chart to help calculate the unused insulin. Also we have the 512
pump by minimed and it has a BS meter that is called the link. The pump and
meter communicate and do the math for you keeping in mind how much insulin is
still working based on your last boluses then suggests a dose to correct with.
I just got the link and have not used it as of yet but am looking forward to
learning how. Hope this helps.