[IPp] Re: I know I screwed up, but help me figure this out

In a message dated 11/10/2003 3:55:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Okay, if you have made it through my story, HOW LONG do we need to wait
> > to check if she is going down after a bolus???
Usually about 2-2 1/2 hours....Nice thing about the Deltec, if you try to
Bolus before the 2 hour alarm, it will say that you might need to wait, or
 something to that effect. If I remember right, maybe it doesn't even let you do
it...I've only done that once and that was when we first got our pump.

Cheryl
mom to Stephanie, dx'd  1995, pumping since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."