[IPp] Re: I know I screwed up, but help me figure this out

In a message dated 11/10/2003 3:55:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Okay, if you have made it through my story, HOW LONG do we need to wait
> > to check if she is going down after a bolus???
Usually about 2-2 1/2 hours....Nice thing about the Deltec, if you try to
Bolus before the 2 hour alarm, it will say that you might need to wait, or
 something to that effect. If I remember right, maybe it doesn't even let you do
it...I've only done that once and that was when we first got our pump.

mom to Stephanie, dx'd  1995, pumping since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."