[IPn] Healthy competition

Hello Pumpers and friends,

The Fall pledge drive is going well with over $1100 raised so far. If
you recall, last week we had a challenge from the LONE STAR STATE
followed by one from GEORGIA, the biggest state east of the
Mississippi. Well, this seems to a spawned some healthy competition
and TEXAS is just not going to let matters lie. Another IP member
from the LONE STAR STATE now challenges you to match their $100
dollar gift to Insulin Pumpers. This could get interesting !  ;-))

Let me ask one more thing. Your voice helps as well. Send me your
reasons for being a member of Insulin Pumpers to share with the next
pledge message. Help us reach our goal for the quarter by telling
others why you would like to see Insulin Pumpers continue this

To help match the TEXAS challenge or to make a sustaining gift to
Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035