Re: [IPp] FreeStyle Flash

In a message dated 11/8/2003 12:58:28 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
But I like techie toys & since (I'm assuming) it's free after the rebate, I
decided to splurge & get the Flash anyway.

I'm sure Dan, who is 12, would love the little one.  There are some places
 you can't take a backpack (some pro sports stadiums) and then he has to take
freestyle, some strips, the lancing device etc in a baggie in his pocket.
This would be much easier.  And anything that will make it easier to test is
great with me.

You may have mentioned this, but I forgot.   Did you get the Flash online or
at a store?  Our cde has given us all our meters so far--have not had to buy
any.  Is the rebate available at point of purchase or online or what?

Thanks so much for the help.