[IPp] FreeStyle Flash

Mary -

 <<How much smaller is the flash than the regular freestyle meter? Plus, isn't
there supposed to be a freestyle coming that can piggyback on the cozmo?>>

 The Flash is the size of a car remote starter (1" x 2"). It has a backlight, a
"flashlight" focused on the strip & a free data cable ($4.99 s/h).

 Yes, new meter (TheraSense as well) is coming out that piggybacks with the
Cozmo. It sends the bg levels to the pump via IR port.

 But I like techie toys & since (I'm assuming) it's free after the rebate, I
decided to splurge & get the Flash anyway.

 When the new meter comes out, it will be a 2nd Christmas present to myself.
Plus Joshua likes the tiny Flash & I'm hoping to convince him to do alternate
site testing. His poor little fingers!

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com