Re: [IPp] Pen Pals

How young of kids are you willing to list?  My daughter is 4.  Obviously
she will not be writing any letters alone, but I think that she would
love to have a friend who shares some of her challenges with whom she
could exchange notes, drawings, etc..  Have you had any interest from
parents of very young pumpers?

-Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03),
             Alicia 2, and Carlos 5 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:46:32 -0330 "Barb Marche" <email @ redacted>