[IPp] Re:

In a message dated 11/4/03 9:04:28 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have only had the BDLogic "Link" meter for 2 weeks but I have stopped
> using
> it. I have had so many E-3 errors I was poking my daughter 2-3 times for one
> reading and still using my old meter because I would run out of strips.

Us too!  The girls have each had one of their BD Logics die, but when they
were working many, many E-3.  It gets the girls as well as us totally angry,
especially if one things she is getting low.  We are going back to the Untra.

Eileen Clarke