No Subject

I have only had the BDLogic "Link" meter for 2 weeks but I have stopped using
it. I have had so many E-3 errors I was poking my daughter 2-3 times for one
reading and still using my old meter because I would run out of strips. I am
calling to have it replaced and will try it one more time but I have never had
a problem with my Accuchek advantage  meter in the year and a half of use.