[IPp] Freestyle Flash

I looked up the website for the Freestyle Flash.  Sounds neat!!

I have a question though about the alternative testing sites.  I have heard
(sorry, I don't remember exactly where) that the alternate sites are not as
accurate as the fingertips.  My son tends to go low a good bit, because he
is so active.  I wouldn't want to use the alternate sites if they aren't
true numbers.  Can anyone give some input here as to what you have
experienced or have heard about alternate site testing?

Thanks so much,

Debbie Crawford
northeast Georgia, where it feels more like summer than fall