Re: [IPp] BD Logic meter

My daughter is now using the glucometer that is linked to the Paradigm
12 insulin pump.
Except for it matching in "color" to her purple pump, it is the BD Logic
meter.  We've only
been using about 2 months, but working nicely so far for us.  It
definitely takes less blood than
the Lifescan Ultrasmart that we were using, but of course, we also got
the new BD Lancets 33,
which are the smallest available.  The meter sucks up the blood quickly
and is only 5 seconds.
We get a few errors from time to time when it doesn't grab it quickly
enough or if we bump it
however.  The case holds the pump, lancets, and lancer nicely too.
Good luck!
Cathy, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping 10/02