[IPn] One more push

Well it's the end of the month and the Fall pledge drive has done
pretty well, but we're still short a little more than $1,000 bucks.

FYI, of the $3,911 raised so far, ~$1,800 has come from new donors
among the almost 4,000 members of the Insulin Pumpers forums. 65 new
folks have joined the ranks of over 500 supporters of Insulin
Pumpers. There are around 3,400 members that have not made a
contribution and YOUR HELP IS NEEDED TOO!

Please consider a donation to this pledge drive so we can wrap it up.
We don't need to raise that much more to reach our $5,000 goal for
the quarter. If you are financially able to give $10 or $20 or more..
..whatever you can afford, please do so now.

Insulin Pumpers does not run on air, free love or the goodness of
some gazillionaire's heart. It exists because you help support and
pay for the expenses of running the organization. The majority of
dollars come from YOU, the membership.

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022