Re: [IPp] MM dual wave running & new bolus needed

My understand of the basal rate on the paradigm is that we have a set basal
and it is divided equally for the hour and delivered in 10 minute boluses.
I will be tryihg the dual wave soon but just wanted to get things running
smooth before we started.

Judy mom to Becca 11 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02