Re: [IPp] MM dual wave running & new bolus needed

I am new at pumping, my 2 year old son Justin has been pumping now 5 weeks.
However, I use the dual wave on Justin all the time. I am not sure that
adding her meal bolas to the basal rate would work the same. I have noticed
that when on the dual wave mode insulin is delivered slowly but evenly over
the three hour time period. However, with a basal rate insulin is delivered
once every hour, and all the insulin for that hour is given all at once. Talk
to your Endo see what they suggest. If you decide to give it a try let me
know how it works, we too have had to hold off snacks while in dual wave.

Hope this helps;