[IPp] endoscopy

our 13 yo pumper is scheduled for an endoscopy 12/3.  Tummy problems since a
tonsillectomy followd by long infection in July.  Nausea, sharp pain.  Not
even able
to go to school anymore.
Home instruction started today.  Labs pretty normal - I've harrassed them to
everything.  I read in local paper today that with diabetics sometimes the
bacteria get out of whack and may need to be supplemented with lactinex
yogurt.  Hard to believe it could be that simple, and am wondering if any of
you have
had this happen?  Holly