[IPp] endoscopy

our 13 yo pumper is scheduled for an endoscopy 12/3.  Tummy problems since a
tonsillectomy followd by long infection in July.  Nausea, sharp pain.  Not
even able
to go to school anymore.
Home instruction started today.  Labs pretty normal - I've harrassed them to
check
everything.  I read in local paper today that with diabetics sometimes the
intestinal
bacteria get out of whack and may need to be supplemented with lactinex
and/or
yogurt.  Hard to believe it could be that simple, and am wondering if any of
you have
had this happen?  Holly