Re: [IPp] Re: Judy Dunlap

When my six yr old Matthew went on the pump this past May, I also experienced
sugars all over the place...and also felt his control was worse than ever.
That went on for about a month and then BOOM...it all fell into place.  At
first I was thinking the pump was horrible, but after the adjustment period,
it is soooooo worth it.
I also missed a test here and there....we are only human, mistakes are bound
to happen.
Good luck with it and ENJOY.
Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!