[IPn] 60% of the way there :-)

The response to Tuesday's $100.00 challenge from the EAST has been
excellent with $60.00 contributed so far. So please won't you shake,
rattle, and roll your penny jars and send another $40 to Insulin
Pumpers to complete this challenge.

With almost 4000 active forum members, a little over $7.00 once a
year would meet our on-line contribution goals. If everyone
contributed just this small amount I would not have to ask or bother
you with fund raising messages. Won't those of you that are still
thinking about making a contribution go ahead and do it now. You can
double the value of your contribution by getting in early while we
still need the match the challenge from the EAST.

If you are financially able and enjoy the friendship and support you
find here, please contribute  a few dollars a year to support Insulin
Pumpers. Less than a movie and popcorn, a magazine subscription or a
month of your local paper will help immensely. Join the over 500
other supporters of YOUR forum and make a contribution today.

Visit the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====