Re: [IPp] Re: Judy Dunlap

Hello Judy

We are at the end of the 2nd week on the pump trial.  I know it won't be a
trial because we have already decided from day 1 that we will keep it no
matter what.  We had to get up at 3 am and 2 am and 4 am to see what was
happening but now that we have established sort of what is happening at these
times, we feel that the basal rate is set accordingly and can now sleep

I hope your trial goes successfully.

Barbara (mum to Danielle aged 8 on pump trial but won't give it up)