[IPp] Re:Tried the Lantus

       I am glad that you could get the lantus started.  Will you be able to
get a supply of it, to keep you going?
       Did the endo tell you that it wasn't approved in Canada?  I thought it
was that the manufacturer didn't want to make it available here, due to
supply constraints, similar to our delay in getting Novorapid.
       Hope that it works for him.  Claire didn't have much of a life when
she was on NPH, the only thing that kept us going was the thought of a pump.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8