[IPp] thanks for advice on quicksets

Thanks to everyone who responded to my pleas of help for connecting quicksets.
We had been squeezing and hadn't tried practicing on an unused set.

We tried the first quickset at the Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association
conference yesterday under the guidance of our pump trainer.  She's been
wearing a pump herself 15 years, diagnosed at age 2, but she's never used
quicksets.  Scott had quite an audience while learning to insert.  There were
two men there who had each been diagnosed more than 30 years ago, but had
never tried the pump.  After watching Scott and asking questions, they both
decided to tell their endos they were ready to try.  I think Scott felt pretty
good about that.

Thanks again for the wonderful advice.