Re: [IPp] Connecting quicksets

Marisa,
We were frustrated in the beginning, thinking *this* would be the major
thing he needs help on.   Keep trying and hang in there -- he'll get it down
in no time!

To disconnect, gently squeeze both sides (on the little gripper things that
move slightly on the top ring) at the same time, turing toward the triangle.
  It helps sometimes to gently pull the skin around the site a little taught
while turning the QS and squeezing the gripper things.

When re-connecing, remember *not* to squeeze the sides of the ring.  Just
line up with the triangle, make sure the ring is level on the site, and
gently turn toward the blue line while not squeezing the sides.  Again,
holding the skin around the site a little taught might help.

It took Jeremy (age 8) about 1-2 days to figure out the
connecting/re-connecting of the QS.  After that, he did both in a couple of
seconds, regardless of where the site was (stomach or hip area).  Sometimes,
when he has lotion on his hands I still help him with this and I still have
trouble!  :)

I hope this helps!

-- Allison
Jeremy's mom, pumping 6/02