Re: [IPp] Barbara? QS cannula in leg?

Well,  its still inside his leg.    Hasn't worked its way out like we'd
hoped.    We applied Neosporin to it several times a day for the first
4-5 days to prevent an infection.    No sign of one at this time.

After talking to two Endos,  our CDE,  MiniMed,  our Pediatrian
and then a Pediatric Surgeon,  we've decided to leave it alone at this
time.    We were told to call the surgeon immediately if it got infected,
abcessed, etc.     The port itself has been sent back to MM for
inspection.     His leg is still hurting in that spot if you touch it,
just like it would if you had a piece of glass or something in there that
you could feel when you pressed or rubbed it.

Can't afford surgery if we don't need it,  so we are waiting to see........

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]