[IPn] Working on yesterday's challenge

It's day 14 of our Fall pledge drive and we must still raise $160 to
complete the match for yesterday's $250 challenge from the Central

If you like the information and comraderie you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and give
$10 or $20 a year to help out. There are currently almost 4000
members of the forum. If each contributed just 75 cents a month --
less than a buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal.
So please won't you contribute today.

Make a dollar for dollar matching donation or become a sustaining

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director