Re: [IPp] A1c's

Thanks Sarah,  It is hard sometimes with a 2 yr old.  The great thing about
the pump is that on those days that Josh doesn't want to eat much he
doesn't have to.  I think I was a little disappointed that his numbers were
in the 7's but glad that they weren't any higher than that.  Thanks for
answering.....Angela

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                        Subject:  Re: [IPp] A1c's

                      11/13/2002 01:14 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Angela,

That is a great A1c!  In the 6's is excellent control...but in the 7's is
also great control.  For a toddler, you should be very happy with those
results.  With all the running around they seem to do and with being fussy
eaters most of the time....that is a great A1c.
Job well done!
Sarah :)