[IPp] A1c's

Hi All,  We just got our A1c back from last thursday and my son Josh's went
up from 6.5 to 7.2.  I didn't get a chance to talk to his nurse, the
receptionist gave this number to me.  Is 7.2 good or bad?  Not sure what a
toddler's A1c's should be.  His nurse told us when it was at 6.5 that was
excellent control, but to avoid lows as much as possible.  I am going to
call her back to get her opinion on his increase, but wanted to get other
opinons while I waited for her to call me back.   Thanks Angela

Angela, mom to Josh dx'd at 9 mths pumping since 3/02