[IPp] halloween candy

I am happy to say that all of our halloween candy is gone.  This is the first
year that Jacob could just sit down and munch as much as he wanted when he
wanted to.  No more deciding between candy and shot or no shot no candy.
Yes, I know that the candy is increadably bad for him BUT it was so nice for
him to come home from school, ask if he could eat some halloween candy, and I
didn't have to say, "Well, you can have some but you have to get a shot."  It
was absolutely wonderful.  So, I let him pig out once and a while.  This is
the first year that he has ever been able to do that.