[IPn] last one this week

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

The little green bar is slow inching upwards and has now reached
$1535 .... pretty good :-)  ...... see:

I'm only here 6 days a week so you won't be getting a reminder until
Monday that we still have almost $3500 to go for this pledge drive.
There are no challenges (want to make one??) so I can only remind you
that we need to raise an average of about $200 per day to meet the
goal for the quarter.

If you are financially able and are one of the 3400 list members that
have not yet made a contribution to help support Insulin Pumpers,
won't you please do your share,  take the time to visit the donation
web page and make a small contribution. $10 or $20 bucks will help
more than you know. That's only a $1 or $2 per month for answers,
lively discussion and friendship that you can find in these forums.

Become a sustaining contributor, make a donation:

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director