[IPn] good progress during the first week

The pledge drive is going well, and as of this morning contributions
have reached $1270 toward our goal for the quarter of $5000. That is
pretty darn good for the first week of the drive.

If you would like to tell the membership why you support Insulin
Pumpers and encourage others to make a donation, send the text of
your message to me privately and I will post it in the next few days
instead of the regular pledge message.

The Southern California challenge still needs another $10 in matching
contributions. Won't you please send a donation to put us over the
top on this one. Insulin Pumpers depends on the list membership for
the majority of it's operating budget. Your contribution will help
continue the services of Insulin Pumpers.

There are several ways you can make a contribution. You can make a
one time donation to help with this pledge drive, or... You can
become a sustaining contributor by making a monthly pledge of $10 or
$20 per month. This type of donation is very helpful because it
provides a predictable steady income that we can count on, or...
You can make a challenge of $100 or more to the list membership which
they must match with their individual donations.

To become a sustaining contributor or to help match this challenge go
to: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====