Re: [IPp] RE: Answer to Mike Swaithes

I totally agree....
All pumps are better than shots. We pump using the Paradigm and have been
since May and have never had any of those problems. **knock on wood**
I love our pump, and am sure that there are pro's and con's to all of the
pumps...which is why there is more than one type of pump out there. Each
individual has there own preferences and needs...and can find a pump to match

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!