[IPp] RE: Answer to Mike Swaithes

  I don't feel sorry for those who have a Paradigm.  They have a pump. That
beats shots any day.  I only put out that posting on the cautions while
using a Paradigm, so that those who have one will be carefull.  As long as
you know your limitations on your own particular pump, you should do fine.
We're just lucky to have some advantages over other pump useres because we
have the Animas pump for our kids.  One day someone might be saying that
they have a pump that has advantages over Animas (although, from my
experiences with Animas, if that happens, they'll come out with a pump that
will equal it).
   As Mike (the administrator of the IP) says, all pumps have to meet a
certain standard to be approved.    It's just how much a company is willing
to go beyond and above that standard.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 10