[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge from North Carolina

This is day 5 of the Fall Pledge drive. Insulin Pumpers has received
a gift from a fellow IP member in North Carolina challenging YOU to
match their $100.00 contribution. For each dollar you contribute,
your donation will be matched dollar for dollar up to $100.00.

Insulin Pumpers brings you support, friendship and a sense of
community 24/7 anytime you needed it. If you can, please help support
your forum and make a donation today. Any amount large or small will
help. Just over 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't
you please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
continuing contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $680 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml#contributions

Where to Contribute.
For single and sustaining donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor
page at:

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton