[IPp] Re:Irritated bottom

Hi Sybil,
       Good to have a post from you.  I've been thinking about you and
wondering how things are going with your "pumping duo".
       You have had some great advice, already, on your topic.  I just might
add, that if it is a yeast infection, they can be so stubborn to clear up.
Many doctors do not like to prescribe anything too strong for the little
ones, so you have to be very determined in using it for a LONG time.  Even
after symptoms are gone, for a bit.
       As Claire is the exact same way, I understand that she may refuse her
treatment.  Just let her understand, then, that the rash is the consequence
of her refusing to allow you to treat.
       With Claire's ear drops, which she refused, we finally had to hold her
down screaming twice a day for a week to get them in.  Losing her hearing was
not a choice she was allowed to make.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8