[IPn] day 4

Hello everyone,

It is day 4 of the Fall pledge drive and we need all of you to pitch
in and send a few dollars to Insulin Pumpers. Insulin Pumpers brings
you support, friendship and a sense of community 24/7 any time you
needed it. If you can, please help support your forum and make a
donation today. Any amount large or small will help. Around 10% of
forum members have made a contribution. Won't you please take a
minute and join the others in making an annual or continuing
contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $415 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

How can you help.

1) Make a challenge gift. Set an example for others to follow by
challenging them to match your donation. This helps tremendously
because it motivates other members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a donation to this pledge drive. Your annual contribuiton of
$10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial stability for
Insulin Pumpers.

To make a donation, or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director