Re: [IPp] Yuck - shots for the day

> May I ask what went wrong with your pump? Just curious we use Animas as
> and so far all is well.
> Rochelle

I'm not quite sure.  Devin's pump alarmed on Sat. and said Call Service
1900.  He called and they walked him threw changing batteries.  Same thing
on Sun afternoon at Grandma's (she was a little more concerned than Devin.
He was cool!) Then 4am this morning it went off again only this time
replacing the batteries wouldn't get the alarm to go off or the screen to go
back.  So called and was told they'd get a new pump out to us.  Just talked
to Animas and it's on it's way.  Will have it tomorrow.  Customer service
has always been fast and reliable for me.  Right now I've got a loaner pump
for Devin to use tonight, so we only had to go from 4am to 3pm with no pump!