Re: [IPp] Yuck - shots for the day

> Dear Carol,
>   Thanks, Carol, I actually write them down every day for Jessy in her
> log.  I have to for the school nurse.  I don't mind, I know her basals
> the back of my hand....lol.  Sorry you have to go back to shots today.
> would really make Jessy mad.  I'll be thinking of you!
> Cindy

Sent Devin off to school with NPH on board and told to go get shot of
Humolog in the health assistant's office if he needs it.  Called the Endo
and got a loaner pump, so I'll get him hooked back up when he gets home from
school in a few minutes.  Animas called and I'll have the new pump
tomorrow!!!! Now that's service!