Re: [IPp] Irritated bottom

One more thought on the yeast...

(That's what brought me to the doctor before Lauren was diagnosed.  She
had a huge rash caused by yeast.  She was still in pull ups at night,
wetting all night long as her body tried to get rid of the excess sugar,
and the extra glucose in her urine was great food for the yeast.)

When my kids got yeast rashes as babies it worked really well to put a
blow dryer on cool heat on their bottom for a few minutes several times a
day.  Make sure it's not hot, and it should feel soothing and help dry up
the rash.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com