Re: [IPp] Irritated bottom

Sybil,  it really sounds like a severe yeast infection.     One of my four
children had it so bad they were bleeding for about two weeks......with
pull-ups and panties sticking to the wounds.     The desitin wasn't working,
the other creams the Dr. prescribed weren't working, and we ended up
with a cream that was like $50 a tube.

Also, make sure she's not wearing any nylon undies,  that you haven't
changed any soaps or detergents lately, etc.     Citrus is a MAJOR
irritant.    Perhaps avoid getting any for all the kids for a while so she
doesn't feel left out when they get it.    Even apple juice is high in acid.

But it truly sounds like yeast.   And since yeast grows in a moist
try to air her out as much as possible.   Bump up the heat and let her
booty hang out for a while (course she'll have to find a place for her pump

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]