Re: [IPp] Irritated bottom

One more thought....
Something called Columbia Healing Powder is really really great for rashes.
My niece had a bad yeast infection type rash and the ointment from the
pediatrician was not helping, ( I take care of her during the day )....so I
started to put the Columbia Healing Powder on her with every diaper change
and I also changed the diaper completely after two hrs even if it was
dry..adding more powder to her bottom...and in two days it was completely
gone.  It is hard to find, but go to your local pharmacy or a Wal-Mart
pharmacy and they can order it for you, and have it the next day.  It works
well on small oven burns, acne,  any sort of rash or irritant to the
skin...it really heals it up quickly.  And it does not sting or hurt if the
rash is raw...
Good Luck.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!