Re: [IPp] Irritated bottom

She may be either eating or drinking to many acidic things...
Also, my son drinks a lot of crystal light and sugar free kool aids that I
use Natra Taste to sweeten...I have been told that too much of either can
cause rashes...as sometimes Matthew gets little pimple like rashes on his
toosh...he is completely potty trained and never wets his pants, so sometimes
I wonder how he gets these small rashes. But hydrocortisone cream really
helps a lot.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!