Re: [IPp] One year ago today........LONG SRRY

Gosh you had a scary, lonely start for Heathers diagnosis.   Seems like
since your Ped didn't get her admitted they would have at least given
you LOTS more info!    I can't imagine how hard that must have been
waiting to meet with the dietician and then the Endo.

Where abouts in Missouri are you?     We're in Fenton, outside of
St. Louis.

Fenton, MO