[IPp] PoP Chat reminder!

Just a reminder that tonight is the Parents of Pumpers Chat! It
is held every Saturday night in the Parents chat room, 6:30pm
pacific/9:30pm eastern! Tonight we're going to have a (first time
ever!) topic: Pumping 101 - the basics of pumping. Newbies bring
your questions, veterans bring your experience/advice! Hope to
see some of you there! :)

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @ 6:30pm
Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom, Insulin Pumpers
website www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]