[IPp] Hallowe'en and DM kids

Hi all,
       I just wanted to say, isn't it nice to no longer have to absoutely
dread special days like Hallowe'en.  We had 4 years of injections and I
dreaded hallowe'en, easter, valentines day and all those other days that
should be special and lots of fun for kids.   So many sweets and candies.
But now, with pumping, I find candy is just about the easiest thing to bolus
       On the other list I made a comment last week about only being out
twice since Claire was dx.  Well, now I can make that 3 times.  I danced all
night and it was great fun.  Mind you, I was dancing with 8 year olds at the
primary school gymnasium!!  But the light/laser show was great and the music
man played lots of my favourite 80s hits.  Endless excitement as kids climbed
the walls and we had to evacuate into the very chilly weather as the laser
show smoke set off the school fire alarm.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8