[IPn] Oops...

Sorry folks, I made an "improvement" to the mail filters that
resulted in all the incoming mail to the IP site being disgarded by
the mail server for the LAST 3 HOURS. If you don't see your message
to the list during that time frame, please repost it. If you sent a
message to me and I have not replied, please try again.

To the person that sent a Contribution around
1:10 pm Pacific Time .... add hours for eastern time zones...
the encrypted transmission was also disgarded, please go to the web
site post your contribution again.

My apologies for the loss of continuity.

email @ redacted
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org