Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump

In a message dated 10/31/02 9:29:01 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I think many of the Endocrinologists across the country fit the "I don't
> think a child under 12 should be on the pump" description. It's a shame,
> knowing now what a difference it makes.
> Mike

I talked with another CDE at Dr D's office and they are convinced any DMer
should start pumping as soon as possible that stats support it......including
a certain 3 yo we know.....hopefully, this will spread as the reluctant docs
as their patients leaving as the patients get more educated.....
now ten!